Smooth and efficient process procedures are the be all and end all in film and foil manufacture and processing. We at Paul & Co support you with our start-up winding supports. They enable automatic reel change (Flying Splice) on your machine and replace the manual attachment of adhesive tapes or the brushing on of adhesives. This way you do not only save time but also avoid precisely those work steps which are especially error-prone.
Rely on our start-up winding supports. Together with you we will analyse which adhesive force the paper core surface has to have for your films and foils. Markings on your sensitive products due to adhesive tapes are therefore a thing of the past. We supply our cores with spirally or axially applied adhesive strips as well as with a fully adhesive surface. Of course, the following also applies for the latter: only the product sticks, not the other paper cores. Therefore nothing stands in the way of a smooth fitting of the feeding stations at your machines.
- Automatic reel change on the machine
- No manual attachment of adhesive tapes or brushing on of adhesives
- Reduction of sources of error
- Adhesive force which exactly matches the film or foil
- No markings on the wound product
- Relief for the machine operators